| A group to search for extraordinary people, ideas, products, inventions and other useful things that are significantly better
than those widely known or available. Many superior inventions
and discoveries have been suppressed. To help us achieve this, we
could share letters or social media messages.
1. Useful products, suppressed inventions, discoveries or ideas that work reliably, or are the best value for money. e.g. health and brain performance enhancers, healing therapies, pest control, water purification, pollution control and warning systems, air treatment and cost-effective energy generators.
2. A searchable database of honest companies that are good to deal with, and another database listing fraudulent or unhelpful companies.
3. A list of the best honest companies and methods for increasing publicity of an article, advertisement or website. It would be good to find the most affordable and time efficient way to share a message so that the maximum number of people could see it.
4. Concise summaries of important information. e.g. summaries of books or websites that reveal the truth and facts.
5. A simple low cost test to affectively determine what the human body is deficient in, or has in too high a quantity, so that action could be taken.
6. A database of people who are interested in supporting or sponsoring good community projects.
7. Extraordinary people would help us considerably, as their knowledge could reveal important truths and information to help us find what we need. They could work with us so that much more would be achieved.
A society to help inventors. The aim is to form and find databases of honest manufacturers, investors and distributors that could help inventors. These could be combined to form a large database. Not being able to find people to help is a major reason why most inventors with good ideas fail. As a result, great technology is lost which could otherwise generate billions of dollars and solve many of our problems. A solution is finding or forming this database and also to find good companies and organisations that can help link inventors with those on the database.
The other thing that is needed is for the government to subsidise workers so that they can economically work for good inventors and startup companies. This should mainly apply to ones that are not making a profit but have good practical ideas with potential. This would save these inventors and startups paying the crippling cost of the full award wage.
If an inventor or startup company profits well, they can help fund those who helped them. They could also possibly generate billions of dollars for the country.
Improve your memory. Do diets, prayers or training techniques work? Are you developing dementia or Alzheimer's disease? The aim is to find what can noticeably improve our memory. The site has a memory test.
A weather organization and camera network to record and share data, improve forecasting and to provide people with weather instruments, so that recording is done in more areas. Weather stations are planned that produce more accurate, reliable and better displayed online data than what is seen on most home weather stations. However, the system should still be low cost.
A network of automatic time lapse cameras is planned that produce better quality images than most web cameras. They would be installed in elevated locations with very good views. This should enable more detailed weather observation.
Drones are planned to go high into the atmosphere to collect weather data and capture fantastic images that could be viewed on the internet. This could dramatically improve forecasting because records of weather in the upper atmosphere are very important. Currently, it is only rarely collected as weather balloons are not launched in many places and only done so rarely.
These images would also help tourism by showing some of the best views of our area around the world. People are needed to help find and set up the equipment.
Those interested could also work together to analyse the data and do more local forecasts which could be much more accurate and detailed than what is currently available.
The weather.org.au website has links to many weather websites and will soon automatically upload local data again. Past records are wanted, especially of extreme weather.
A car ride sharing
connects people together if they are going to similar locations.
If they can share transport, it could therefore work
very efficiently. Passengers can help drivers by alerting them to
hazards, navigating, talking about interesting things where appropriate
and paying for fuel. The network could also be used to deliver
parcels very efficiently as it could link a driver to someone that
needs to deliver something to their destination.
understood summary of important things about astronomy including how
the Sun, Moon, stars and planets appear to move. There is
information on how to identify stars and use them to navigate.
Viewing nights are planned for the Atherton Tablelands and
ideas to restore democracy and prosperity
to the country. Innovative win-win ideas and policies not often
thought of, that can solve our problems. Solutions to help the
economy, environment, poverty and much more. An alliance of
quality independent candidates that agree on good core issues could be
formed where the candidates could still have their own policies to
serve their electorate.
* An accurate rain gauge that is fast and simple to empty and can easily be read many meters away.
1. More cost effective energy generators.
2. Low cost pollution and dust sensors that alert you to shut your windows.
3. Rain and drizzle sensors with alarms.
4. Remote switching transmitters.
5. Equipment for the weather network explained above.
Carnivorous plants for
sale with a self watering wick system for easy care. The plants have
beautiful leaves and flowers. They make ideal gifts and eat
pests. There is a wide range. I am seeking people to sell
them for a commission if they prefer that. No long term contracts
are required and they can be casually sold in places like markets,
store fronts or online.
contains information and photographs of the beautiful area of the world
where I live on the Atherton Tablelands near Cairns. The area is
well worth visiting. It escapes many problems in the world such
as natural disasters, wars, and terrorist attacks. The air is
fresh because it is a country area. However, it is reasonably
close to major towns and cities that provide services.
some feedback - Click here for email address.